Dr. Helen Barrett
Welcome to my WikiSpaces e-portfolio. I am exploring the capabilities of using this system to maintain electronic portfolios as part of my research on implementation of online electronic portfolio systems.
Click on one of the links at the left side to see the pages that I have decided to include in this version of my portfolio. You can read my biography
, see the artifacts that I have identified as my best work, and read my reflections
about creating this portfolio and my future goals
. If you want to see all of the artifacts in my portfolio, select Portfolio-at-a-glance
. If you follow a link to an artifact and want to return, use the Back button on your browser.
Every portfolio has a purpose. My purpose for developing this portfolio is to show my skills in developing an electronic portfolio using any number of tools. After reviewing all of my artifacts (see my Portfolio at a Glance) I found five general categories of competencies:
- Electronic Portfolio Competency - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Digital Storytelling Competency - Digital Video Editing Skills
- Technology Competency - Multimedia & Web Page Authoring Skills
- Teaching & Instructional Design Competency - Presentations
- Writing & Assessment Competency (My Publications)
Feedback on my Portfolio
Here is an opportunity to provide feedback on my portfolio. Are there other ways that I could use this tool as an electronic portfolio development environment?